Any case satisfying the following criteria can be submitted.
- A disease/disorder
- Unusual side effects or adverse reactions following treatment with medications.
- Unexpected, rare and unusual presentations of a disease.
- The case should be authentic and only clinical cases seen by medical students during clinical rotations will be accepted. The case should be from your own college or hospital.
Any poster satisfying the following criteria can be submitted.
- The poster may be research oriented
- Can be a review article on the recent advancements in the field of medicine.
Any paper satisfying the following criteria can be submitted.
- Both funded (ICMR/university/other agencies) and non-funded projects are welcome.
- The paper should be research oriented.
national medical student summit
Copyright © 2017 CAIMSnmss.com