PLAN YOUR TRIP
1.How can we register?
Registrations have been closed for now. Any other changes regarding the reopening of seats for registtrations will be intimated later. For further details please contact the registrations desk.
2.How many workshops can a delegate attend?
A registered delegate can attend only one workshop, either pre summit or on summit . The slots will be served on first come first basis .
3. Can a delegate present multiple presentations?
A registered delegate can participate in two presentations, but you cannot present two papers , two posters or two cases.
4. Is it possible for several persons to apply as authors for one presentation?
Only one person will be accepted as the presenting participant. Other persons, working on the same project, may apply with their own abstract or can be mentioned as co-authors and can participate as a visiting participant.
5. Is it possible for a co-author to present my research, if i am unable to attend?
Yes. Please contact us about switching the presenting author.
6. WHEN EXACTLY WILL I HAVE TO PRESENT MY RESEARCH?
You will be notified about this after the acceptance of your abstract to NMSS 2017
7. CAN I PRESENT AN ABSTRACT ABOUT A PROJECT THAT HAS NOT YET FINISHED?
Yes you may but, you have to indicate that your results are preliminary and include what results are expected. Be aware that preliminary results ought to be of a superior nature and should be well presented in the abstract. Please note that participants will be chosen by a scientific committee from all the submitted applications.
8. WHEN WILL ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS OPEN & WHEN IS THE DEADLINE?
Abstract Submissions are already open and will close on August 1st 2017 23:59 hrs IST
9. AM I ALLOWED TO PRESENT AN ABSTRACT WHICH I HAVE PRESENTED OR AM GOING TO PRESENT AT A DIFFERENT CONFERENCE AS WELL?
Yes, this is not a problem for us. Please contact the Organizing Committee of the other conference to verify that this is not a problem for them either.
10. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO COME TO KARIMNAGAR?
Please visit the travel assests Page.
11. IF I AM UNABLE TO ATTEND, WILL I GET A REFUND?
Unfortunately, due to the nature of the conference and the arrangements that are being made, we are unable to provide any refund. It is your decision to attend the conference or not, after the payment of the fees.